It is quiet outside, nature gives us incredibly beautiful moments in its spring awakening. We are grateful for it. But inside, there is already a lot going on. Full of energy we prepare everything for you so that you can feel safe and comfortable during your stay!
Cleaning and disinfection of the rooms
- Our housekeeping staff are specially trained for the increased hygiene measures.
- Our employees wear gloves and face masks.
- We disinfect all rooms before our guests arrive. For disinfection and cleaning we use special cleaning agents with an antibacterial and antiviral effect.
- We use separate cleaning utensils for each room.
- During the daily cleaning the rooms are thoroughly ventilated.
- All our hotel linen, bathrobes, tablecloths etc. are washed with a professional washing machine directly in the hotel. Bathrobes, bed linen and towels are washed with organic detergent at a temperature of 85° C.
Cleaning and disinfection of general areas
- All common areas are disinfected at regular intervals. We attach great importance to particularly critical points such as door handles, lift buttons, tables, etc.
- All common rooms are regularly ventilated manually.
- The cleaning staff use gloves and face masks.
- Dispensers of hand disinfectants are located at the hotel entrance and at various places in the hotel.
Cleaning and disinfection of the kitchen
- The processing of the food and the preparation of the dishes is carried out according to the strict hygienic guidelines of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
- All employees in the kitchen area wear gloves and face masks during the preparation of the food.
- We also use professional cleaning supplies in the kitchen area and strictly adhere to the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) guidelines.
- We have a large dining room and three smaller rooms. This gives us the possibility to keep the prescribed minimum distances between the individual tables.
- The food at the buffet is covered with glass protection.
- Gloves and face masks are available for our guests at the buffet.
- At the buffet we pay attention to the prescribed minimum distances.
- Our service staff use gloves when preparing the dining room and buffet area.
- We also use professional cleaning supplies in the dining room and we guarantee regular ventilation of the rooms.
- Do you not want to eat in the dining room? Our room service for breakfast and/or dinner is available for a fee. We charge €10 per meal for room service.
Wellness, swimming pools, saunas, beauty department
- Beauty department: During the wellness treatments our staff uses the prescribed protective equipment.
- In the beauty treatments area, strict cleaning and disinfection is ensured.
- Hand disinfectants and face masks are available for our guests.
- The swimming pool and sauna are open, a limited number of visitors are allowed.
Hiking programme for guests
- Twice a week you can go on guided walks with our hiking guide Marco in the beautiful surroundings of San Vigilio and in our two nature parks Fanes / Senes / Braies and Puez / Odle.
- Fast Internet line via fibre optic connection.
- In the rooms / suites a desk and a chair for home- / smartworking are available to the guests also during the holidays!
- Our room cards are disinfected before each check-in.
- No waiting times at the reception with our quick check-in conveniently from home.
We will follow the recommendations of the WHO and the guidelines of the Italian government and will constantly update the measures.